Johnny Woodward, Jr.
Occupation: Restaurant Owner
Today’s economic challenges require exceptional senior operating and management executives. Johnny Woodward possesses a unique blend of leadership ability, vision, and broad experience that will enable him to deliver superior results to Cobb EMC customers.
Mr. Woodward’s career has continually thrived by his ability to consistently increase his company’s revenues, reduce costs, and satisfy his customers. Mr. Woodward resides in Powder Springs, Georgia where he has owned and operated businesses for 22 years. He currently owns Catfish Den in Hiram, Georgia. He is the previous owner of Johnny’s Steaks and Bar-B-Q, West Cobb Funeral Home and Woodward Hardware and General Store. Presently, he is a member of the Cobb Regional Board for Wellstar Health System and is a member of the Board of Directors of the Cobb County Fair Board. He currently serves as the Promoter of the Cobb County Rodeo which is brought to Jim R. Miller Park three weekends per year.
Mr. Woodward would be a great asset to Cobb EMC. His work ethic and commitment to teamwork and honesty will be an advantage to the Cobb EMC Board for years to come.
- Wellstar Health Systems: Board Member
- North GA State Fair: Board Member
- Coco-Cola: Assistant Manager, West Metro Division 1969-1984
- Cobb County Sheriff Corn Boil`n: Co-Founder
- Cobb County Rodeo: Founder/Owner
- Cobb Ethics Board: Past Member
- Catfish Den-Hiram,GA: Owner
- Dallas Masonic Lodge: 25+ year Member
- Macland Baptist Church: Member
- Calvary Children’s Home: Supporter
- Cobb Street Ministry: Supporter
“Why I’m running for the Cobb EMC Board?”
I am running for the Cobb EMC Board to give District 1 customers a fair, honest and productive representative who can help address our communities’ energy needs and concerns.